In this 28 pages workbook, you will find:
- Part 1: Understanding what anxiety is and how to identify it (in order to overcome it)
- Part 2: A practical part to help you take action through mindful exercices and cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
This workbook is for you if:
- You are often stressed out or anxious.
- If you are experiencing any of these: difficulty sleeping, anger, constantly avoiding specific situations, ruminating with negative thoughts, you find yourself overplanning.
- If you find yourself sometimes in difficult and anxious situations and you don't know how to cope with it.
What you will gain:
- Clarity: A clear understanding of your anxiety and your state of being.
- Serenity & calm: Practical steps to guide you in restoring the mind-body-soul connection.
- Transformation: through specific exercices and daily practices to get rid of bad habits and create new ones.
Overcoming Anxiety Workbook
This is a digital product. You will receive the link to download it at checkout, along with an emailed link that will last for 30 days.